Northampton Cycling Club
The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts' 2023 Will Bike 4 Food event is Sunday, September 24th. The goal this year is to raise $250,000, and the Northampton Cycling Club wants to help the Food Bank in meeting its goal.
For every dollar raised, the Food Bank of Western Massachusetts is able to provide four healthy and nutritious meals to families in our community experiencing food insecurity.
Will Bike 4 Food is an event for riders of all abilities and ages. It takes place at the Lions Club Pavilion (15 Billings Way, Hatfield, MA). There are four in-person ride options and also a virtual option as well.
- Century Ride (104 miles/5,000 feet of climbing/6 rest stops) - leaves at 7 AM
- Half Century Ride (51 miles/1,900 feet of climbing/5 rest stops) - leaves at 10:15 AM
- Quarter Century Ride (25 miles/500 feet of climbing/4 rest stops) - leaves at 12:00 PM
- Family Fun Ride (11 miles/200 feet of climbing/2 rest stops) - leaves at 1:30 PM
- Virtual Option - ride at any point during September, Hunger Action month
Many NCC members are already participating for other teams, which is fantastic. We are all supporting the same goal.
Please consider joining or donating to the NCC team.
Did we mention the afterparty? There will be food, drinks, and live music after the ride.
This is a great event combining our love of cycling with supporting our local community. Please join us on September 24th.